Negotiation Skills are essential for businesses in informal everyday communications and formal activities, including lease, sales, delivery of services, and other legal contracts. Negotiation is the key to business success. No business can survive without profitable contracts. Within a company, negotiation skills can lead to your career advancement. We also use negotiate daily with family, friends, landlords, and employers.
This course is specially curated by our industry experts at TAVOC Academy to help delegates enhance their Negotiation Skills to effectively contribute to their business success and gain an approach that brings up goodwill, despite the diversity in parties’ interests. This training will benefit delegates in creating healthier relationships with the parties, providing valuable and long-lasting solutions to satisfy the other parties, and reducing the chance of merging problems and conflicts.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Understand the key Negotiation concepts and fields of their application.
- Develop successful Negotiation methods and techniques and how/when to use them.
- Apply Negotiation theories and approaches during class discussions.
- Apply problem-solving processes and tools.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!