The company can’t be good without its employees, making HR a crucial part improves how healthy his company is. HR manages people in the form of a collective relationship between the company management and employees, and you need to care about that focus “employment relationship” without it the company will break soon. HR helps both management and employees in building the relationship between them, supporting them at the right time.
The Human Resource department in the current business scenario is one of the most required departments in any business organization. Human resource is the practice of hiring, deploying, recruiting, and managing an organization’s employees.
The HR department takes care of the organization’s most valuable asset its employees, the total knowledge, skills, talents, creative abilities of a workforce. If you’re looking to start a career in human resource management, TAVOC Academy made this course for you.
With this course you will learn all you need to know about Human resources, you will be gain several years of experience in one course. Remember, a good Human resource team with the right resources will help you as a manager or employee.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Distinguish important terms in the field of human resources.
- Learn about the career path of human resources.
- Discuss strategic planning steps for human resources management.
- writing the job advertisement in a professional method.
- Conducting The recruitment and selection process in an efficient process.
- Determining the steps of the training and development process in the organization.
- Discuss methods of evaluating performance within the organization.
- Identifying The types of benefits and compensation are specified in the employees’ payroll.
- Discuss the most important challenges that you face while working in human resources.
- Developing a safe and healthy work environment for workers
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!