Boost your graphic design skills with TAVOC Academy course. Graphic Design plays an essential role in our everyday life, but not many people understand what graphic designers do.
TAVOC Academy will guide you through the basics of graphic design participants will understand general visual communication concepts and tools in addition to the fundamentals of composition, color, typography, and other design elements.
The Graphic Design course will guide you through the fundamentals of the graphic design process. This includes research that needs to be done before starting your design, creating your branding, choosing suitable styles, the key tools that you will be using, and building your online portfolio. This will ready you to start a rewarding career as a Graphic Designer.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of what graphic design is, and how it is used to influence our everyday communication in everything we interact with in our daily life.
- learn how to look at visual communication from a graphic design perspective.
- Develop necessary skill sets that will help them think conceptually and execute basic design assignments.
- Work with Adobe Photoshop more confidently
- Learn the process taken with design projects
- Understand what it takes in making an online portfolio
Graphic Design Course
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!