With over 3 billion internet users, digital marketing has made it possible to reach a wide range of people through various online tools to market products and services. If you want to learn how to analyze TAVOC Academy course will get even the most experienced marketers out of a social media rut. From marketing plans and content strategy to SEO and analytics, this path guides you through the best practices and principles of digital marketing.
This course will help you to create online marketing strategies including email marketing and website marketing for your business. Use your analytical and tactical skills to help grow and develop new opportunities for businesses as a digital marketing specialist. Plus, learn how to turn strategy into action and create organic and paid content and stories that connect.
By the end of this training program, you will be able to
- Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing
- Create a Social media marketing plan
- Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing
- Create SMART goals and identify KPIs
- Define your target audience and their customer journey
- Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies
- Create Content calendars and plan for the monthly and quarterly content
- Create different types of ads using Facebook ads manager
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!